Detox smoothie with baby spinach, celery, cucumber, and mango
This is a light and fresh vegetable smoothie that is not only delish but also full of vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals. The light sweetness of mango tangles with the subtle notes coconut and basil leaves really to make it a perfect summer drink.
And if you’re like me, you’d like to add 1-2 tbsp of chia seeds or hemp hearts for extra protein and healthy fats and drink this right after an early morning sweat sesh.
Ingredients – 3 servings
- 40gr baby spinach
- 120gr celery stalk, cut into chunks
- 120gr cucumber, cut into chunks
- 20gr chia seeds
- 100gr fresh or frozen mango
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 250ml coconut water or coconut milk (in carton container) + 100ml water
- 4-5 basil leaves
- Layer into your blender in the following order: spinach, celery, cucumer, chia seeds, mango, lime juice, coconut water/milk, and basil leaves
- Blend 10-15 second until smooth
- Garnish with basil or coconut flakes
Nutritional Value per serving (MyFitnessPal)
- Calories: 55Cal / 230Kj ; Fat: 1.8gr ; Potassium: 199mg ; Carb: 9.7gr ; Fiber: 2.2gr ; Sugar: 6.6gr ; Vit A: 17.1% DV ; Vit C: 18.7% DV ; Calc: 2.6% DV
You must be logged in to post a comment.