A happy and sweet toast to the weekend!
These beautiful orange toasts are so simple and can be whipped up in no time. Sleeping-in time is guaranteed!
They can be served as brunch side next to a bowl of hot soup or brunch main after a healthy green smoothie, or even as breakfast during your busy week.
Ingredients & Method
- Sweet potatoes: washed, peeled and slice at 1cm. 3-4 toasts per person
- Spray or rub them with virgin olive oil and toast in a toaster OR grill
- Spread cottage cheese and mashed avocado on the toasts. Sprinkle with salt, cayenne pepper
- Top them with shredded carrots, sliced radish, and chicken/turkey ham if wished
- Garnish with cilantro or parsley